5 Year Guarantee
|Scope of Warranty||1 Year||2 Years||3 Years||4 Years||5 Years||2-5 Years|
|Components (with like or similar)||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Labour, Collection & Delivery||✔||✘||✘||✘||✘||✘|
|Remote Controls & Motors (excluding batteries)||✔||✘||✘||✘||✘||✘|
Sensible small print
Our guarantee is very straightforward with just the following conditions and exclusions:
- Exposure to elements
- Failure to follow measurement, installation, cleaning or maintenance instructions
- Fitted in a non domestic environment
- Normal wear and tear
- Normal fading of fabrics and dyes
The legal stuff
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the New Zealand Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. We hope you'll agree that our guarantee is plain and simple. Please do not hesitate to get in touch with our Customer Services team if you have any problems whatsoever with one of our products.
Our Reassuring Measurement Guarantee
Even an expert at measuring can make mistakes from time to time, we're all human after all! Our SureSize guarantee is designed to give you that little extra peace of mind and cover you against mishaps, for a stress-free measuring experience.
All you need to do is add SureSize to your order and if anything goes wrong with your measurements, we'll replace your blind with a new one at the right size, free of charge.
We strive for a simple and stress-free process, and we've stuck to that principle with the SureSize small print too. There are just a few things to bear in mind:
- If you'd like to use your guarantee you just need to let us know once you've unpacked your order. To ensure that your blind has been manufactured correctly, we will just need some photos of the blind or curtain alongside a tape measure, showing the measurement that your window furnishing has been manufactured to.
- Our guarantee is designed to cover mismeasurements only, so the replacement blind or curtain needs to be the exact same as the original. We've got a great free sample service so you can check you are happy with the style before you buy.
- If the replacement blind is smaller than the original there will be no refund, but if the blind is bigger, you will just need to pay the difference. We will honour any offer/promotion on the product when your initial order was placed with SureSize Insurance, but we cannot provide any currently running offer/promotion on the product when your SureSize insurance is claimed. We won't charge you for delivery of the replacement.
- The guarantee covers up to five blinds per household and we'll only replace each blind once, so you'll just need to make sure your second measurements are correct. We've got lots of measuring guides to help you and a friendly customer service team with loads of expertise if you have any questions.
And it's as simple as that! We've tried to keep it very straightforward, but if you've got any questions our team is always on hand to help. Otherwise, take a look around at all the stylish designs we've got to offer, all made to measure for your home. Just remember to use a metal tape measure!
We guarantee it
We're confident in the quality of our products. That's why we offer a free, 5 year extended warranty on all of our blinds and curtains. We've enhanced the standard 1 year manufacturer's warranty with an additional 4 years on parts, as detailed here. We also guarantee all Electric Smart Raise remote controls and motors (excluding batteries) against any problems including component defect, malfunction or breakdown for 1 year after purchase.